Very Rare Find in the heart of Wellington, Canoe or Kayak from your backyard to Lake Wellington. Very bright area with double sliding doors entering into a screened in porch. Backyard fully fenced in, tremendous privacy, excellent Wellington schools, NO HOA very quiet neighborhood. Home needs to be upgraded, roof replaced less than 10 years ago, includes hurricane panels.Seller will not accept any offers under the asking price.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,865 sq. ft
SOUTH SHORE 1 OF WELLINGTON
1,865 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Wellington Elementary School
Wellington Landings Middle
Wellington High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Dining/Kitchen,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal
- Auto Garage Open,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Wall Oven,Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Decorative Fireplace, Fireplace(s).
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorative Fireplace,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Fireplace(s),Foyer,Pantry,Pull Down Stairs,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached,Garage - Building,Street.
- Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- 0100 - SF
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Covered Patio,Fence,Screened Patio,Shutters,Zoned Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre,Paved Road,Public Road,Sidewalks,West of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, FHA203K, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price